We’re the one and only MoKo carpets : )
We come in 2 collections to bring smiles to as many people as possible, take your seat and enjoy the eye-treat.
Each collection has 3 different price points because as with any other MoKo products we combine quality, innovation and pocket-friendliness – for as many people as possible.
Hi, we’re the MoKoers
We are the cousins of the famous MoKo mattress patterns, with our triangles and lines we’re here to show how much style you have, to impress your guests and to make your neighbors so jealous.
We have yarns that can give you the 4 things that you care most about:
- We’re comfortable to touch and use. Our yarn has a high density that makes us very soft and warm: so we go well with tiles and cold floors that you find in most houses in Nairobi. So that when you step on us it feels like stepping on a cloud that is so warm. Because we’re soft we’re also child friendly: toddlers can crawl and play on us and have the times of their lives
- We’re dust resistant: we have the yarn height and the yarn type that is just right to capture the least amount of dust. Our secret recipe for dust resistance is high density + the right pile height + synthetic fibre.
- High density and medium-height piles are good because low density and loose carpets make it easy for dust to enter the carpet.
- Synthetic is good because it is anti-static which means we don’t attract dust.
Yay to more time chilling and less time cleaning : )
- We are water resistant: synthetic fibre is hydrophobic which means we have a low absorption capacity which makes it easy to wipe it off if you happen to spill.
- We have the perfect mix of colours to keep our shineness. Because the way we mix and match colours we make it harder for guests to see the dirt: yay to always making the living room always look spot-on!
|Delivery time||Next day|
|Delivery cost||Nrb: 150
|Payment terms||Pay upon delivery via mpesa/PDQ|
|Dimensions (Length x Width)||160cm x 235 cm|